Teachers like these will really make a difference in the lives of kids.
More music manipulatives!
- Bag O’ Blocks
- Lisa’s Music Box
- E-Z Notes – Giant Floor Staff, Giant Floor Keyboard, Plastic Silent Piano, Scale Blocks, Rhythm Blocks, Magnetic Music Board, etc.
- Suzuki Educational Instruments – Bigfoot – Giant Keyboard
- Asaph Music Co. – Music Manipulatives – handheld wooden music notes
- Musique Savante – Toss-a-Tune Tunic
- Whirligig Music Games
- Susan Paradis’ Piano Teacher Resources
- Sing a New Song
- Music Note Puppet
- Color In My Piano
- Giant Keyboard Curtain – great for walk-on piano!
- Note Knacks
- Singing Fundamentals Toy Box by Lee Gwozdz
If you are interested in learning more about the importance of using hands-on resources like these, you really need to check out the following materials describing the Fletcher Music Method.
Also, you really need to check out Candida Tobin’s teaching methods. She really understood how children think, and her methods were incredible!