Hmm, so who exactly is this Mr. Noteman, anyhow?
Age: Young adult, early 20s.
Personality Profile: High C/Melancholy (Intelligent, Curious, Thinker), I/Sanguine (People person, Flamboyant) – C/S/I pattern.
Voice: Medium pitch, faux English accent, sophisticated, yet kind.
- Fast 3-Wheeled cars (his car is called the Triad)
- Fast notes
- Musical instruments that play fast (piccolo, trumpet, piano, banjo)
- Concert orchestras
- Bible stories about music (David playing for Saul, Paul and Silas, Jehoshaphat’s choir, etc.)
- Teaching (makes him happy!)
- All music instruments, including homemade ones!
Listens to: Patch the Pirate CD’s, Bible Songs for Kids
Favorite Foods: Tune-a Fish, Drumsticks, Hummmus, Hi-C
Favorite Composer: Bach, the church musician
Pet: Dot – sometimes follows him around, makes him go a bit slower; name: “Mm”
- Things that move slow (“Don’t be pokey, keep things moving quickly!”)
- Boring things (“Learning is ALWAYS interesting”)
- Uncalled for silliness (“Music is serious business!”)
Wears: Red when casual, all black when dressing up for a concert.
Lives In: Staff House
- Grandpa/Grandma Whole Note
- Uncle/Aunt Half Note
- Dad/Mom Quarter Note
- Twin Brother Eighth Note (when they appear together in concert, they put their flags on each others shoulders)
- Little Sister Sixteenth Note (she’s a bit annoying because she runs around faster than he does!).
Friends: Mrs. (G) Treble Clef, Mr. (F) Bass Clef, Sharp, Flat, Natural
Instruments: Plays the kazoo, harmonica and bugle (because he has no arms, hands or fingers)
Favorite Word: Vivace! (Italian tempo word meaning lively and fast)
Other Notes (pun intended):
- When he goes to a concert, he always sits on a music stand
- His flag makes him go fast
- He loves kids
- He sometimes gets annoyed with “Uncle Curtis” because he does silly things, like juggle, ride unicycles, balance things, tells bad elephant jokes.